Problem paint codes

ECF68
Administrator
Today's cars are getting really hard to match. Quality control is bad on late models. It has to be because of the financial struggles in the auto industry. Paint codes are only getting us in the ball park for the color. Even those cameras used at paint stores can't give a perfect match. We deal with mismatched panels from the factory, inconsistency of color codes, multiple variations of the same color, on and on. Some cars are more of a problem than others so I'm going to post the year, make and model, and paint codes of those cars here. Customers may have to pay extra for color matching procedures that insurance companies do not pay for. Hopefully this list will be helpful by knowing ahead of time if the color has potential to be a problem.